NARI Capital Contractor of the Year Awards are an excellent opportunity to enhance your reputation among consumers and your peers. In 2020 there were 121 entries, totaling more than $30,500,000 spent on local remodeling projects.
Check back here after the Evening on Excellence awards ceremony to see the winners!
Timeline & Pricing
Standard Entry Deadline: October 19, 2020 @ Midnight – $250 per Primary Entry*
Trade Partner Entry Fee: $120 per Trade Partner Entry
*Primary Entrants save $25 for each Trade Partner not to exceed initial entry cost
- You can enter the same project in multiple categories
- You can go back 2 years
- The online entry portal allows you to submit to both the local and national award competitions
- If you have a login challenge or forgot your password, you need to allow 24 hours to receive the info from headquarters
4 Easy Steps to Enter Your Project in the CotY Awards
1. To get started click here for complete program rules and guidelines. If you have questions, email or call Angela Hubbard email@example.com or 804-304-7922.
3. Upload your project PDF, required documents, photos, etc. to the CotY Entry Portal. Keep in mind the PDF presentation is the only thing the judges see so it is critical that it clearly explains all elements of the project without disclosing company or homeowner information. Required Documents: Photographer’s Release Form and Client/Contractor Agreement.
NARI National CotY Awards
Step into the National Spotlight
You are encouraged to use your Capital CotY submission for your NARI National CotY submission. You can upload your submission from the NARI Metro DC CotY site directly into the NARI National CotY site. Entries for projects finished between December 1, 2018 and November 30, 2020 must be submitted by December 4, 2020. Click here for more information on the NARI National CotY Awards.