2021 CotY Awards Program
Find out which projects won at the 2021 Virtual Evening of Excellence on February 5!
NARI Metro DC Went All in on 2021 CotYs!
Capital Contractor of the Year Awards are powerful marketing tools — but they involve an investment of time and money. With 121 entries by 37 companies and 172 team members, representing more than $32M in remodeling spending entries — it’s clear our members get it!! We can’t wait to announce the winners.
Timeline & Pricing
Standard Entry Deadline: October 19, 2020 @ Midnight – $250 per Primary Entry*
Trade Partner Entry Fee: $120 per Trade Partner Entry
*Primary Entrants save $25 for each Trade Partner not to exceed initial entry cost
- You can enter the same project in multiple categories
- You can go back 2 years
- The online entry portal allows you to submit to both the local and national award competitions
- If you have a login challenge or forgot your password, you need to allow 24 hours to receive the info from headquarters
4 Easy Steps to Enter Your Project in the CotY Awards
3. Upload your project PDF, required documents, photos, etc. to the CotY Entry Portal. Keep in mind the PDF presentation is the only thing the judges see so it is critical that it clearly explains all elements of the project without disclosing company or homeowner information. Required Documents: Photographer’s Release Form and Client/Contractor Agreement.
4. Once you submit your entry, you will receive an invoice from the CotY Entry Portal. Please disregard that invoice. Within 24 hours a local invoice will be emailed to your billing rep and uploaded to your member portal. This invoice will include a link to pay by credit card through NARI Metro DC’s secure member portal.
NARI National CotY Awards
Step into the National Spotlight
You are encouraged to use your Capital CotY submission for your NARI National CotY submission. You can upload your submission from the NARI Metro DC CotY site directly into the NARI National CotY site. Entries for projects finished between December 1, 2018 and November 30, 2020 must be submitted by December 4, 2020. Click here for more information on the NARI National CotY Awards.